Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Knoll Showroom Opening

This past week I shot the grand opening of the brand new Knoll Showroom in DC, with the help of Armin and Paul. The place was packed with smiling faces and the atmosphere was electrifying! Their new showroom is absolutely stunning and I had a blast documenting the event for them. I wanted to share a little taste of the evening:



Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't drink on the job, but I heard these "Knolltini's" were fantastic

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
There were people all over enjoying the inviting spaces in the various workstation areas...

Photobucket


Photobucket
There were definitely a lot of funny photos from the "photobooth", especially later into the evening...

Photobucket
Armin snagged this great shot of Paul through the cutout for the photobooth

Update: just posted the slideshow, check it out!

No comments: