Sunday, February 22, 2009

WPPI Teaser

Not ready to launch the full blogpost yet, but for those who have been interested in getting a taste of the week, here's a dozen or so images from the tradeshow floor! Full post (or several) up later this week. (photos of relatively empty booths were taken before the show opened Monday morning...I slipped in past the guards to get a pre-show preview!)


Photobucket

I had NO idea that Joe McNally was in this shot until I got home and started looking through my images! I didn't even realize he was at the show until two days later when I saw him hanging out at the Nikon booth again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come soon, check back later this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots Noah!!! Can't wait to see the rest that you got.;-)

Armin DeFiesta said...

Good stuff!