Monday, February 23, 2009

WPPI - Part 3 of 4 - Night Photoshoot

Bob Davis (go check out his site, great stuff!) organized a photo shoot of three models (locals) and a young couple (WPPI attendees) at night with a large group of us to walk around and get what photos we could while squeezing in with each other to get what we could. I hung out with Katie (who had the most gorgeous blue eyes!) for most of the shoot and wanted to share some of my favorite images from that night.

Photobucket
This is a shot I got while "borrowing" Asim's 200 f/2 lens while he was trying to get his camera working properly again...I really want this lens...but I think I'd have to sell an organ to get one!

Photobucket
I nabbed this shot while standing up on a railing because I couldn't squeeze in between the other photogs, I'm glad I climbed up there

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another "climb up on the railing shot"...

Photobucket
A roaring bus driving by whipping her hair about just screamed to have a little more motion thrown in...

Photobucket
With this one I played a bit around with a new plugin I'm evaluating. I wanted to bring her eyes out a bit and tint them just a tad green (to contrast the now B/W leaves), while pushing all the other color information into oblivion.

Photobucket
This is just a quick shot of how many people we had at the shoot!

To those who are confused about why I've posted part 3 before parts 1 and 2, I started editing some of Katie's images tonight (I'm still on Vegas time!!!) and I just kept going and wanted to post them tonight...I'll finish up Part 1 tomorrow, LOL!

No comments: