Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where's Waldo?

A few years ago I found this on someone's website and downloaded it onto my computer. The picture is of me back in high school. I have NO idea how the person found the picture to even put online, as they lived in California and I don't think they went to my school, but I was just cleaning out one of my hard drives and came across it again, and thought some of you out there might enjoy a picture of me from back in the day.


Photobucket

This picture was a crop from my senior yearbook panoramic. They had everyone go into the gym and sit on the bleachers for a HUGE group shot. I decided to dress up for the occasion, but I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt over top of my outfit as to not cause suspicion (or suspension LOL). The glasses by the way were made out of black pipecleaners. The funny thing is I discovered after the photos had been taken that the Yearbook Committee had joked about putting a cartoon insert of Waldo into the photo using Photoshop 7.0 (yeah it was that long ago, LOL).

...and no I do NOT still have this costume!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah...that is so funny! Love the glasses. I think I see Maggie back there too.

Denise

Erin Harvey said...

I found Waldo, and I found Maggie right behind you! How funny.

Noah Hayes said...

Yep, that's Maggie! But can you find my dog, cane, and missing shoe oh, and the wizard?!?

Anonymous said...

OMG Noah! That was such a fun day! lol it pissed the SGA off but we all got a good laugh- we all look soooo young! I do miss our old gang haha

-Maggie

Armin de Fiesta said...

LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

this is pretty funny, but I just added google analytics to my page about 3 weeks ago (as of oct 12th) and already this blog post has had like 30 views from people searching for "where's waldo sweatshirt" or "where's waldo missing shoe"...the power of google is amazing...and funny all at the same time