Friday, May 30, 2008

Running around Reston

This past Thursday, I got a chance to hang out with quite a few other photogs, and we had a blast. Armin set the whole thing up, and we had Kenny Kim from Chicago, as well as Paul Price (of PSquared Photographic), Peter Bang, and Troy Woods (of ClarkBailey Company) all hanging around Reston Town Center. Also Laura of Soiree Events and Jaime and Stuart of E2 Events came too!. Jaime and Stuart got married about a year ago, but we had them pose for a "engagement shoot" anyway.


Snagged this shot from Armin's blog -
From left to right: Me, Armin, Peter, Paul, Kenny (Laura took the shot)
Photobucket

The fountains at Reston Town Center
Photobucket

Laura posing with ALL of our Boda bags...take THAT Shootsac people! LOL...
Photobucket

A SUPERWIDE angle shot (14mm) of Kenny shooting Laura
Photobucket

Jaime and Stuart were fun to work with and were definitely not shy of the camera...make that cameras...
Photobucket

Kenny asked a passerby if we could borrow his dog...it was a cute one!
Photobucket

Surprisingly even with all the buildings, we were able to get some really fantastic lighting...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone (I think Peter) made a joke about shooting inside the UPS Truck...Jaime took him seriously...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Paul "PSquared" Price and Armin Defiesta shooting back...
Photobucket

Later at dinner, I got in trouble for taking pictures at this restaurant...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I usually don't detract from reality too much in photoshop, but decided to play a bit...
Photobucket

I think jumping shots are going to just start showing up more frequently in my blog...Armin's ninja shot really set the bar high though...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Peter Bang said...

haha, a jumping shot in every blog post! good hanging with you man.

Armin de Fiesta said...

LOL, I was too busy chatting to take a jumping shot. Man that 14-24 lens you got made Kenny look like he had monster arms, ha!

PSQuared said...

Noah...Thanks for referring to me as Paul "PSQuared" Price. I do prefer that you know. Great meeting and hanging with you. We had a blast and we need to make this a regular thing ya know. Check out my blog and the video called "Who am I". I think that you will get a kick out of it. Peace...