Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Post...I'll make it short





Well after reading other blogs for quite a while, I decided to start my own (now if only I'd get around to creating a full website...) Well anyway today I met up with Armin of Armin Defiesta Photography and Erin and Chris Harvey of Erin and Chris Photography down in Alexandria for Erin and Chris's second day of the Armin School of Photography. The two new photogs were doing an engagement portrait session for some friends and potential clients, while Armin was giving them tips and hints out of his own bag of tricks.



 Speaking of bags, I got a chance to try out the Boda Lens bag Armin has been raving about over at his blog, and I gotta say, I definitely see what he like about it! After the fun was over, I decided to hang out around Alexandria and take a couple photos, thought I might post a few.



Quite a to do list...now where to start?

Don't ask me why they have a plastic horse in the back of the pickup...I didn't ask either...
Check out their blogs for photos (I'm sure they'll be posting some up online tonight - don't fault them because they chose Canon as a weapon of choice   : )     ) and leave some comments to let me know you stopped by!

6 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Nice work Noah... man I need to smile more, lol! Thanks for coming out and shooting with us!

Erin Harvey said...

Hey Noah, good to see you again this weekend! Glad you're starting the blog =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Noah! Love the blog. Sorry I was not there to see you on Saturday. And yes Armin, you do need to smile more...LOL! Denise

Noah Hayes said...

It was great hanging out with you guys/gals. Armin is only smiling when he's holding the camera, as seen on his self-taken images on his blog with the big goofy grin!

Maggie said...

Hey Noah!!

Im sad I did not get to see you a couple weekends ago when Armin was taking pictures with Erin and Chris- By the way, the picture on your blog of the dog with the Hannibal mask on made me laugh so hard!!

Maggie

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!